1. Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable security measures and follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personally identifiable information sent to our Website or provided to our Services, both during transmission and afterwards. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
However, despite our efforts to maintain the confidentiality and security of your account, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. Although we make every effort to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
2. Personal Information We Will Collect
When you register an account with us, we may collect personal information from you. You must provide your first and last name, name of business, address, and credit card information (including your three digit security number). You will also be asked to create a login and site name, as well as a password for your account.
When you access and use our Services, we may also collect information about the business contacts that you upload into your account and any proposals that you create.
We may collect the IP address of your computer in order to enable us to detect unauthorized transactions, better manage website traffic, and to gather other analytics on the Website.
We may also use "cookies," which are small data files placed and stored on your computer, to help you manage your use of our Website. Cookies are used as follows:
- To recognize you as a regular user;
- To remind us of who you are;
- To estimate our audience size by determining repeat usage of the Website to help target advertisements based on user interests and behavior;
- To track your progress;
- To measure traffic patterns for use as a research tool to understand how our users habits are similar or different from one another; and
- To conduct other research.
- You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, in order to give you the chance to determine whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, some pages may not display properly or you may not be permitted to access certain information.
3. Purposes for Which We Will Use Personal Information
Our policy is to collect personal information from you for the following purposes:
- to provide Services to you and enable you to create proposals;
- to generate analytics for the improvement of the Website and Services, and for marketing purposes;
- to promote and market our Services to you;
- to maintain a commercial relationship with you and to communicate with you (which may include: advertising, promotions, and account verification);
- to identify your needs and/or preferences;
- to meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- to administer, maintain, manage, and improve our business operations; and
- as otherwise required by law.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
We do not rent, trade, or share personal information with third parties, except to provide products or Services, which you requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We use third parties for credit card processing, which parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
- We may export data at your request to our third party integration partners.
- We may share your aggregate anonymous information with third parties in order to improve the Website and Services or for marketing purposes.
- We may share your information with third party contractors such as developers, support administrators, designers, data analysts, and network technicians to maintain and improve the Services.
- We may share your information with third party vendors, who help to manage and store data uploaded to BakeCalc, or to support and improve the Services.
- We may share your personal information if required by law and if we believe that the disclosure is required or necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial processing or legal process served on our Website of Services.
- We may share personal information if we believe that it is required in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, a potential threat to the physical safety of a third party, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may transfer personal information to a third party entity in the event of an assignment of this Website for any reason. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of personal information.
- We may share personal information with our legal, financial, and other professional advisors.
- We may share personal information with third parties upon receiving your consent as required by law.
- Except as provided above, we will not share any of your information to any third party without permission.
5. Access to Your Personal Information
You can review, update, delete, or correct your personal information on file with us online or in person at any time. To access your personal information, we require a written request; unless you login and update your personal information yourself directly. Upon receipt of any written request, we will take commercially reasonable steps to provide you with the opportunity to access any such information. We may charge a reasonable fee in order to cover our costs in providing such access.
6. Email Requests for Personal Information
We will never initiate a request for personal information by email or pop-up window. If you receive a request by email or pop-up window, please do not respond and notify us as set forth below.
If you ever believe that you have been a victim of fraud, please report it to the police and take all available actions to protect yourself. Also, please notify us, so that we can take all possible actions to protect you and the other visitors, registered users, and subscribers.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. In furtherance of this commitment, we restrict the use of our Website and Services to persons eighteen (18) years of age or older. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13).
8. Contact with You
We may use your email address to contact you from time to time, in order to send notices required by law, to provide information regarding this Website or our Services, or to resolve any complaint.
10. Other Legal Notices
11. CALIFORNIA USERS
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing uses. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to us at our email address in order to receive information on the categories of customer information that we shared and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year. To obtain this information, please send an email message to email@example.com with "Request for California Privacy Information" in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you in your email address in response.
Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
12. International users
13. Contact Us
Attn.: Mushi Labs LLC (DBA BakeCalc)
2524 Preston Rd. #606
Plano, TX 75093
phone: (415) 735-1575
14. Effective Date